Qonzilqointec: Vampire Princess of the Aztecs

Friday, January 26, 2007

Qonzilqointec At the Davos Summit

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"I don't believe you're an invited guest at the Davos Summit," the Aztec vampire princess Qonzilqointec quipped to Dracul Van Helsing as he snuck through the window of his hotel room.

"Indeed I'm not," the Canadian vampire hunter turned and smiled at her as she lay back on the hotel room sofa looking at him, "I don't have the same influence as the beautiful and gracious vampire princess Qonzilqointec."

"Always the charmer, Drac," Qonzilqointec smiled at him.

"So are you going to have me thrown out as an unregistered guest?" Dracul went to the hotel room's bar refrigerator, brought out a bottle of milk and poured two glasses- one for himself and one for the Princess.

"Thanks Drac," she gratefully accepted the glass of milk and drank from it, "No, I'm not going to have the father of my child thrown out of anywhere."

"You know you don't look very pregnant at all," Drac drank his milk.

"Vampiresses actually don't gain very much weight during pregnancy," Qonzilqointec explained.

"Well if that word gets out, every pregnant woman in the world will be wanting to become a vampiress," Drac finished his milk.

Qonzilqointec laughed.

"So does the baby seem to be doing fine?" Drac asked.

"Yes," the princess nodded and smiled.

"So, do you want to get married?" Drac asked, "although I don't know how that would work- a mortal man marrying an immortal vampiress?".

"As a High Priestess of Quetzalcoatl, I'm not allowed to get married," Qonzilqointec finished her milk.

"You're allowed to have sex and allowed to have a baby but you're not allowed to get married?" Drac was quizzical.

"That's right," Qonzilqointec smiled.

"It's a wonder the Mormons haven't adopted that teaching," Drac observed, "since they think your spiritual father Quetzalcoatl is the same being as Christ- they believe Quetzalcoatl was the form Christ took when He visited the Americas."

"Whenever I need a good laugh, I read the Book of Mormon," Qonzilqointec quipped.

"So do I," Drac smiled at her.

"I'm going to have the child raised Catholic," said the Princess, "so that should make you happy. The governess I've hired for him or her is a Catholic nun."

"That is a surprise," Drac looked at her.

"I believe it's best for our child," she stated, "so would you like to go to dinner?".

"All right," Drac stood up and gave the Princess a hand.

"I've reserved a table next to Tony Blair," she stated.

"His last Davos summit as British Prime Minister," Drac noted.

"Have you seen Bono?" Qonzilqointec asked.

"He and I drank Guinness together at noon," the Dracster answered.

"You two," Qonzilqointec smiled and laughed.

Drac likewise laughed for ever the punster, Drac got the pun.


To be continued.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home